Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Ouch-y Christmas

Ouch


Journalling reads: I won't be having a chowful Christmas after all. I have been complaining months ago my aching erupting wisdom tooth and have guessed that it was impacted. Truly, my hunch was right. I just have my tooth extracted via an oral surgery five days before Christmas. My dentist (and me, of course) had a hard time with the operation that it lasted for two hours removing a single deeply positioned and angled tooth. She even had to inject anesthesia thrice in various spots of my gums throughout the surgery, thus, my left cheek and neck are swelling as if I have mumps. In addition to the pain I'm nursing right now, I guess I just have to bear with a "soup-ful" Christmas Noche Buena.
Click on the pic to view credits.

1 comment:

Aggie said...

Ack, sorry to read abt your ouchie Mai,
just wanted to greet you HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

Aggie
My New Blog! Please update your links :D

PS. COngrats for winning the See It in Action thread in SSD :D