Thursday, December 07, 2006

My Christmas Wish List

With the weekly Kris Kringle we have in our department that started a few months back, we'll be wrapping it up with a grand exchange gift at the Christmas Party tomorrow wherein it will be the babies' turn to give gifts to their mom or dad. We were asked to send our wish list with gifts at worth Php 500 or more. My mom's wish list is a massager she saw at Watson's which I still have to buy come lunch time. **Thank you mom for making it easy for me whew! **

And I pity my baby for I still haven't given my wish list hehe! **Edit: I just clicked the submit button of my wish list mail...hope he still has time to buy it** Well, my apologies..for some reasons, di ako makapag-isip ng gusto kong gift na worth Php 500. Kung pwede lang ba itong hilingin:

1. Canon EOS 400D (Rebel XTi)
2. $100 worth of digiscrapping GCs
3. a laptop
4. a brand new mobile unit (preferably 3G-enabled, kahit ala namang ka-3G)
5. iPOD video
6. a getaway with hubby abroad (Hong Kong, Thailand or Singapore)
7. an additional Video Card for the PC at home
8. a GC at David's for Hair Rebonding service

haha! libre namang mangarap di ba? Seriously, here's my wish list that I sent:
1. Dear John (paperback) by Nicholas Sparks
2. Filipino Cookbooks (except Del Monte bec I have it already)
3. Adobe Photoshop books, Java Programming books, Creating Website Books
4. a nice office bag
5. Ralph Lauren perfume

In fairness, marami din pala akong naisip..spur of the moment! hehe!

Paging Santa Claus.... :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahihihi ... the Canon EOS 400D Camera is on my wishlist too... pero mukhang I'll get another point and shoot cam na mas mataas lang ang pixel hahaha! Merry Xmas to you Mai :)

& said...

goodluck ate mai sa mga wishes mo!

same here! nasa wishlist ko ang Canon EOS 400D Camera! Hihih. Pero kuntento na ko sa Sony ko.

:P daan!!

Anonymous said...

parang pareho tayo ng wishful thinking wishlist ah! hehehe... advance merry xmas!

jenee
jeneerichard.wordpress.com