Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Sickly

Seems like I won't be having a "chow"-ful Xmas after all...

1. i got colds..
2. i got an irritating cough..

and worst...

I'm nursing a swollen cheeks and gum..thanks to this impacted wisdom tooth. I will be undergoing a surgery this week to remove the tooth I have been complaining months ago. Waaahhh this is it..i know some of you have warned me of this already pero waah katakot huhu! Magpa-pasko pa naman. Pano na ang noche buena huhuhu! Pero kaya ko ito..temporary lang naman ang pain for several days pero ang results naman would be permanent and for the best :) Kaya wish me luck.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi mai! ;) don't yah worry, within 4 or 5 days makakakain kana ulet ng hapit! ;) ganyan din sakin dati, opera din ang impacted wisdom tooth ko..kaya eto,lapa din akong wisyo! hehehe... ready kana sa pagnganga ng matagal sis...
advance merry christmas!

tin-tin said...

naku! mahirap nga yan. pero sana gumaling ka na :)

Anonymous said...

Mai & Paul,

Happy 1st Anniversary!!! Wow how time flies, it's been a year! Blessings to you both every single day of your lives!

Sue

Denver

Anonymous said...

ouch!

hope you're doin okay na.