Wednesday, November 25, 2009

2010 Travel Plan

As the year comes to an end and we're about to welcome a new year, it's never too early to start planning and writing down our goals/plans for 2010. I could say that our year will be mainly focused building and "beautifying" our little mansion. By the way, just heard another positive news about it last night *wink wink*.

Hubby's offshore work assignment next year is still obscure so we'll focus on among other things like domestic travel plans. I want my son to visit his great grandma in our hometown in Isabela where I know he'll appreciate the green fields, the farm scenery complete with animals and even farm automobiles and cattle supplies, the nearby irrigation to which I'm sure he'll drag us because he'd want to swim. Just by thinking about this trip makes me giddily excited. It's been a while since I visited the grannies so this homecoming will be great.

No comments: