Friday, November 27, 2009

After Graduation Plans

Our youngest sibling will be graduating from college in less than four months. Finally, my Dad can now truly relax and just enjoy his retiring years after painstakingly working abroad just to send us to good schools. I'm not sure though if my brother will find right away a job or will take a few months of rest. In my opinion, it would be better if he'll try to find a job right away. Seeking a job right now is kinda tough so he should grab all bright chances that he can get. Besides, should he wish to study further, he can enroll himself in online colleges like Capella University while working. Capella is an accredited, fully online university and one of the best online graduate schools for working adults. They offer various graduate degree programs one of which is business and just the perfect masteral course for my brother. He really should check out this school soon and I bet that he'll more likely agree with my suggestion.

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

No comments: