Friday, November 27, 2009

Cosmetology School

Tomorrow's the wedding day of a dear friend of mine. I have already prepared the dress and thought of my getup for tomorrow. Unfortunately, I left my iron hair straightener at my folks' place in Makati so I'll just go to a salon after lunch for hair services. I might as well hire help to have my make up done since I'm no expert with it. These are the times when I wish that I can pursue a degree in any cosmetology schools in kansas so I can expertly do all these by myself. I learned from FindABeautySchool through their beauty school directory about the various top notch beauty schools in that area as well in other states. Its services are really convenient for beauty student hopefuls through their comprehensive directory listings searchable either by zip or state.

No comments: