Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Health Insurance.

We proved how important it is to have a health insurance last year. Little A and I had quite a number of hospital trips so I can't just imagine how much the hospital bills could have holed our wallets big time if we didn't have a health card. I gave birth, I underwent a cholecystectomy surgery to remove my gall stones then the little one was hospitalized due to bronchial asthma before the year ended. We're really thankful that my husband's employer provides this health benefit to its employees and their dependents. It's just sad that dependents aren't qualified for the maternity benefit just like the Blue Advantage package offers. Nevertheless, we're still lucky because we are covered in case something unfortunate happens to us health wise.

No comments: