Friday, November 06, 2009

Not Anymore.

I'm pleased to share that I've already recovered from my Facebook game applications addiction. I have blogged about my favorite games that took so much of my time then and reading back, I can't believe that I was so overly hooked to Pet Society, Farm Town, Barn Buddy, Restaurant City, Sushi No Maki, Fish World, Bejewelled Blitz, Waka-waka and a few more before. It was actually the mountain load of online works I had that made me focus and neglected totally those game applications. I guess my main motivation then was that I don't earn from them so might as well give them up. I do miss my characters and pets once in a while and wonder so many things like the new modern sofas and furniture at Pet Society, new trees and new features at Farm Town, new breed of fishes at Fish World and a whole lot more. I refrain from opening any of these games because I'm afraid that I'd get hooked again.

No comments: