Monday, February 22, 2010

Chiropractic Help (?)

Earlier this year, I vowed that I'll be seeing a doctor soon to check on the status of my dextroscoliosis. I think it was in 2004 when I discovered through a Pre-employment exam that my spine has an unusual curvature to the left. I was advised that no treatments were necessary then as it was just minor and can be corrected through exercise. I've been hearing about this chiropractic practice and been longing to try it however, I'm not so sure if this is good given my condition.

I've read about Hassel Family Chiropractic (based in West Des Moines, Iowa) and the technique they use which is the highly-effective Gonstead adjusting technique. People of all ages: newborns, infants, teenagers, adults and seniors seek their help for pain relief from back pains and frequent headaches.

One statement in their site caught my attention: "Neglected, spinal problems may worsen and make correction more difficult and expensive later". All the more I'm convinced to schedule a doctor appointment real soon.

No comments: