Monday, February 15, 2010

Make A List.

I have several topics that needed to be blogged within one week. Just seeing how long the roster of my assignments overwhelmed me right away so much that literally ceased my brain cells to function in an instant. I worked so slowly that even a turtle can catch up. Glad, I chanced upon my Starbucks planner and went over my weekly notes. I got ideas and from there, I listed down lead topics and now I'm blogging like crazy, even overflowing with stories and ideas. It's really a time saving tool and all other traffic works should just be left to and taken care by a seo software. So to my colleagues in this kind of online work, I suggest you do the same. Make a list as soon as a new idea pops into your head then come blogging time, blog away like crazy!

No comments: