Thursday, October 21, 2010

Cruise Holidays: The Greatest Travel Adventure

Given the chance (and money), I’d really love to travel and explore. So far I have only visited a number of local islands that have been frequented by tourists from all over the world. My ultimate dream, however, is to be able to get on cruise holidays. I really dream to country-hop and enjoy the fabulous pampering amenities of a cruise ship. Traveling to different locations is amazing as you get to see beautiful places and learn about different cultures.

The ocean’s tranquility deeply entices me and be amazed of its majestic fauna viewed from the ship’s deck. I don’t care how long will it be..days, weeks or even months, a cruise vacation is the greatest traveling experience a jetsetter could ever have. It can even be considered as the greatest adventure of one’s lifetime. However, cruises can be so expensive because they usually offer first class service to tourists during the whole travel experience. I will need to save a lot before I can go on a cruise but I definitely this dream will be realized someday. The world is a lovely place and has so much to offer and I would like to at least be able to experience even just half of it.

No comments: