It’s a fact that a good night sleep depends on how well rested and comfortable we are on our beds. It is in this premise that the importance of having the right type of mattresses is evident. Among the several types of mattresses in the market nowadays, the most popular ones are the latex mattress and the memory foam mattresses
I’m currently studying various king mattresses options as we need to replace or upgrade our queen size to a more spacious one since my toddler son who we co-sleep with is like a tornado at night. Let me share to you the differences between the two mentioned type of mattresses that I’ve researched and compared through the very resourceful online shop, the mattresses.net.
- made of biodegradable and natural materials, thus, it’s more environmental friendly
- antibacterial, hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant
- made of buoyant and elastic products
- known to last up to 30 years
- safe and odorless
- provide comfort and does not get packed down
- offer the greatest airflow and temperature sensibility than any other mattress
- more expensive
Memory Foam Mattresses:
- it moulds to the shape of the body, thus, it provides the right support on strategic body parts
- dense so it is resistant to dust mites and mildew
- emits distinct smell akin to newly-applied strong paint
- can cause suffocation on infants with no muscle control
With such comparison, it’s no brainer to realize that we should go for a Latex Mattress similar to the ones offered largely by Mattresses.net aka Arizona Premium Mattress Co, the pioneer and premier online distributor of the highest quality specialty mattresses at specialty prices.