Saturday, November 13, 2010

Five Years

The husband and I will be celebrating our wedding anniversary next month.  As it’s gonna be our 5th year and as it should be extra special among all other past anniversary celebrations we’ve had, I’m having a hard time thinking of a new gimmick to pull off.  He loves surprises in the same way that I love surprising him.  In our previous anniversaries, I cooked up an out of town getaway, prepared his favorite meal for dinner and ordered flowers online and had them delivered in his office.  Who says flowers are for ladies only?  Flowers do not recognize gender and they are a great symbol of love that can be given to anyone.  I have already booked a special buffet dinner in one of the most raved hotel restaurants in the metropolis.  I’m still thinking what else can I surprise him with.

No comments: