Friday, November 05, 2010

Pest Control

Our house is currently pestered by ants much to my agitation.  There are three types of them and I don’t know where they are coming from.  All I know is that each type has its own territory and they appear in instant.  Our helper religiously sweeps them away as soon as she sees a formation but in  a blink of an eye, they’re quickly back.  I’m not sure if there’s already an urgent need to contact a pest control company such as those Houston pest control authorities in Texas.  I heard that the Bulls Eye Pest Control are the experts when it comes to termite, pest, fire ant, flea and bee control services in residential and commercial areas.  Their cutting edge technology paired with friendly and expeditious services are what set them apart from their competitors.  Meanwhile, I’ll research for alternative means on how to eradicate them.

No comments: