Tuesday, April 03, 2012

First Birthday Party Preps

This month-end, my daughter will be 6 months old.  For some moms, it will be too early to start planning for her first birthday but actually it’s never too early to start planning especially if you’re eying to book the so-called “in-demand” birthday party suppliers.  So far, I got the venue, host/magician, photographer/videographer and venue stylist booked.  These are the suppliers that usually accept just one booking per day so they are the ones that must be secured first.  Next month, we’ll be booking the caterer and all other party details.  I love party planning and I’m really excited to pull off the best first birthday party for our very special princess.  Whew! I can’t believe that I'm thinking about first birthday party preparations and first birthday gifts.  Time flies, indeed!

No comments: