Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Upscale Hair Salon Furniture Entices Customer To Come In

There are several beauty and hair salons that have sprouted like mushrooms in the city nowadays.  Each has its own expertise to boot and cool promos and deals to entice the public.  But what is it that influences one to highly favor one particular salon over the others? 

Listed below are my personal criteria.  As a customer, these are the factors or things that I consider the most in choosing the right salon that I perceive will be able to fulfill my needs:

1.  I slightly prefer hair salons that have already built their names and reputation well over the years.  Meaning, I’d go for those that are unquestionably well trusted by many.  Of course, I’d be willing to try the services of the newcomers provided the salon will speak for itself how cozy it is.  The aesthetics of its hair salon furniture should entice me and leave me an impression that I’ll have a good pampering time sitting on their salon styling chairs, for example.

2.  The attendants and staff should be courteous, friendly, pleasant and most importantly, skilled.  The attendant should know well what she or he is doing, must be updated with the latest styles and trends and offer amiably suggestions and recommendations of hair styles that will best suit me.

3.  The prices of the services should be reasonable.  I abhor those that charge much yet their skills are below par and their hairdressing salon furniture and facilities are not well maintained.  Their choice of shampoo brands and other supplies also have impact on my trust with them.  Definitely, I’d go for those that uses well acclaimed brands.

Yes I really have a high regard with upscale salon furniture and they really entice me much.  After all, they contribute immensely to the pampering overall ambiance, right?

No comments: