Wednesday, April 09, 2008

For BIL.

It's been quite a while since I last updated this nook of mine. Well, life has been pretty busy, occupied and exhausting lately that I didn't really have the time to go online. I wasn't also able to update that much even my main blog.

What we are focused on right now is Baby Asher's baptism which we coincided with my Brother-in-law's birthday next weekend. We're pretty much done with the all the details since we're just keeping the celebration simple. I have yet to buy though a gift for my brother in law. Honestly, I don't have an idea yet what to give him. Aside from his soccer trophies, Playstation games and mp3 player gadgets that adorn his bedroom, his closet is packed with big lousy shirts. Probably, I'll just get an idea from among these interests.

No comments: