Thursday, April 24, 2008

:: A Movie, TV, Music, Actors & Idol ::

I snagged this from Yen and I thought of trying, too.

1. What is the most recent movie you’ve watched with someone?
Hmm, it's been a while since I stepped on the movie house. If my memory is right, the last movie hubby and I saw was Music and Lyrics last year. Yeah, that long. Lolz.

2. What is currently your favorite TV show?
I barely watch the TV since I'm online most of the time, if not doing Mommy duties to my son. I get to watch PBB at night though at times.

3. What CD by a new artist that worth a listen?
I'm not actually updated with such. :(

4. Have you bought a CD recently by an “old favorite” artist, if yes what?
Nope. I haven't bought a CD in the last two years.

5. Who is your current favorite female actor?
Nicole Kidman

6.Who is your current favorite male actor?
Tom Cruise..still.

7. Do you pay attention to “actors born on your birthday”?
I checked out Wikipedia to check. There are a lot of celebrities that were born on my birthday but their names don't sound familiar to me: Aaron Eckhart, John Provost.

8. Who is your favorite artist left on American Idol?
David Archuleta.

9. Who will win American Idol?
I have a feeling it'll be David Archuleta

No comments: