Thursday, April 24, 2008

It's Raining...

...online tasks, that is.

Eventhough two of my blogs got slapped with a PR0 by Google and it's quite impossible to regain back my old ratings, I'm still thankful for other paid blogging sites that do not rely on PRs when giving opportunities. We're on a scrimping mode right now after all the expenses we shelled out recently - my delivery, Asher's stuffs and his Christening. We might also be arriving at a major decision (hint: check this post) which could affect our financial standing in the months to come. That's why I really am thankful with the outpour of paid online assignments. It isn't much compared to my monthly salary at work but these earnings help a lot. In fact, we can already make a franchise deal with Jollibee. Lolz. Just kidding, of course. But who knows, with the constant coming of these paid tasks, this business dream may happen fifteen years from now.

No comments: