Thursday, April 24, 2008

What Kind of Blogger Are You?




You Are a Life Blogger!



Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary.

If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.



This is actually so true. My blogs are my online turfs of my thoughts, interests and passion. I used to have a diary where I journal my daily rants and musings. Then now, I have my Starbucks Planner but entries are just limited. My blogs still are the best venue to park my reflections and memories without the use of ink pens and paper. I've been blogging for quite some time now and plan to continue for as long as I can.

1 comment:

Free Money Maker said...

Thanks for visiting my blog.Perhaps you have visited my alexa train post.Though I write this post from my blogger friend,yet I cant get the results clearly,as you may know the alexa redirect link is not working.I am trying to find this answer why are they dont work.Anyway if you have any idea then let me inform.Thanks dear.