Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thanks, Ma.

Wow..finally, I got some spare blogging time here. After being a full-time Mom and nanny-less since I gave birth, I found some "me" time lately with the coming of my Mom. As I'm sick and need extra hands in taking care of my little one, she hurriedly travelled last week. She also brought along with her a Nanny who'll stay with us after she goes back home by next week.

I'm just so thankful that she's here, fondly taking care of her grandson. Even during those times that my gall stones aren't attacking, I let them bond for quite a while. I just enter the picture when my son needs to feed. Other than that, all the bathing, nappy changing and playing time, I let them spend time together. And it's during these times that I get to have my "me" time. Even at night when Asher's having some crying fits, it's Mom who cuddles and lull him back to sleep. I'm so thankful that she's here. I'd definitely miss her when she goes back home in the province. I might check out and buy her the best anti wrinkle cream there is in the drugstore as a token of gratitude.

No comments: