Thursday, April 17, 2008

Panic Mode No More.

Saturday's just around the corner and I'm so excited that Asher's will be baptized soon. I've been relaxing since last weekend thinking that everything's well covered and finalized for the big day. Not until yesterday when I received Paul's YM message that caused me to be in panic mode which, with the help of my dear online friend Diane, was also resolved immediately. I think I finally can relax with just two days to go.

By the way, here are the invites I did for his Christening. Pardon if the details are unreadable and would need magnifiers to see it. I intended to reduce the size for privacy and uploading purposes only.



Credits: Posh Baby Cakes by Laura Deacetis

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work, sis!

Joey (co-n@wie)
http://the-working-mom.blogspot.com
http://www.joeymd.com

geWi said...

wow.. ang bilis talaga ng panahon! more than a month old na si baby Eysher.. (ganon pala pagpronounce.. i thought A-sher)

good luck sa binyag! i'm sure it will be wonderful!