Saturday, May 24, 2008

Another Set of Random Qs.

Here's another set of memes I snagged from Alpha:

Favorite flowers? Tulips. Yellow in particular.
Favorite ice cream? Dirty ice cream...the one being sold by a Mamang Sorbetero.
Disney or Warner Brothers? Both.
Favorite fast food restaurant? KFC rules!
What color is your bedroom carpet? Gray.
How many times did you fail your driver’s test? Never bec I don't drive.
From whom did you get your last e-mail? From Mypointsbonus offering a diamond rings promo.
Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I don't want to max out my card because it's painful in the pocket come billing and payment time.
What do you do most often when you are bored? Definitely, surf the internet.
Last person you went out to dinner with? I can't remember when I last ate out. But I think it was with the husband.
Ford or Chevy? Any.
How many tattoos do you have? None and I don't have plans of getting one.
Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Hmm...I dunno.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

uy mai, may 3 parts pa to. ni-divide ko into 4 yung meme para 4 rakets din ang maisingit hehehe