Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sunday.

Good Sunday morning everyone! Paul, Asher and I just got home after attending the 10 AM mass. I also just fed the little one and for sure, he'll be shutting his eyes any minute now to take a nap. Mom-in-law is still cooking our lunch so while waiting I'll just hang in here for a while then perhaps pop in a DVD later. I checked the shows on TV a while ago but nothing seems interesting especially the ads on microfiber mops on Home TV Shipping Network that is repeatedly shown. I am unsure yet of my to-do's this noon. I'll be back later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi sis, musta na? It's been a while since my last visit here. Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

Cheers,
www.nitasrandomthoughts.info
www.nitascorner.info
www.thomasweblinks.us
www.thomastraveltales.com
www.greatfindsanddeals.com