Thursday, May 22, 2008

Now You See...

..now you don't.

I know that's how my drama is in here and that's how deliquent I am when it comes to updating this blog. Of course, I'm still here..enjoying mommy duties to Asher (read as one-hot-mama/milking cow to him) and toiling office tasks on my last one and a half week. Motherhood turned my priorities three hundred sixty degrees around that's why I tendered my resignation when I reported back to work last week. So there, I'd gonna be a stay-at-home mom for a while and I know that I'd enjoy every moment of it. I'd be missing everything at work...my colleagues, my workstation, our pantry, the leather office chairs, and even my work even though it's totally stressing most of the time. But as they say, being a mother (or stay-at-home mom) is even more rewarding and no money can equalize the fulfillment when you see your child happily thriving under your twenty-four hour care.

No comments: