Thursday, May 29, 2008

Tired. Stressed. Exhausted.

...and these, I have always been at work.

I tried getting my sleep but I just couldn't. This is so unusual of me since I easily doze off as soon as my back touches the bed when I get home late and tired from work. Well, probably because the scene in our meeting today keeps on replaying in my mind. I had a pretty bad day today, in fact, went home with a troubled mind. Pressure..pressure..pressure. Have lots to do yet I wasn't able to accomplish the tasks I've lined up today. That's what I get when I get swamped with meetings left and right. Then I've got some deadlines to beat.

Went home later than my usual. It's a good thing that Asher just woke up from a nap so I still got to play with him. Earlier, my sister (who just gifted me with a digital frame) messaged me telling me to go home already. Asher's seemingly missing me. What did I do? I hurriedly packed up my things after the meeting that went overtime and headed home.

And now, my mind's still occupied but I'm shrugging it off so I can already sleep.

No comments: