Saturday, May 24, 2008

Saturday.

I've jotted down yesterday my itinerary for today so let's see what I've accomplished as I culminate my Saturday.

1. Drive to Frisco in the morning. Spend time with my in-law’s and my newborn niece who just got discharged from the hospital yesterday.
* We're here and everyone's so excited to see Asher.

2. Have the laptop battery repacked after lunch. Hopefully, this will just take a few minutes.
* We went to Value PC but they said that the laptop battery cannot be repacked due to its specs limitations.

3. Go malling with the hubby and of course, Asher in tow.
* We went to Cyberzone and SM this noon. We went home with some shopping goods. Of course, they're all for our little Asher. We planned to buy memory as a stock for our desktop PC but we changed minds later.

4. Spend the night at Frisco.
* We're here and about to doze off.

5. Try to grab some online time to finish some tasks..and perhaps digiscrap, too.
* I'm almost done with this.

6. Twit albeit several of my twitmates seldom goes online over the weekend.
* Just peeked and truly, there's no one hanging around when I peeped.

No comments: