Saturday, May 10, 2008

Main Blog Up.

Please be advised that my main blog is back and running. I've transferred hosts two days ago, thus, the site wasn't accessible for several hours as the propagation of domain almost took one day. Also, since it's practically my first time to do it, I slowly and carefully went through the installation and transfers all by myself (with just a little support from my host).

So there, please take time to visit and read where almost all of my musings are chronicled. By the way, I need to allot double time with my online assignments. The husband's birthday is fastly approaching and Asher and I still don't have a gift for the big boss. He's wishing for a Canon EOS 400D so I do really need to speed up my online biz. I'm bargaining though, if ever we can purchase one for him soon, I told him that we'll be having fractional ownership over it. Lolz.

No comments: