Thursday, May 22, 2008

Random Q's.

A tag from Litzie.

Participants: 1. Tere-Blessing in Life 2. Yen-Me and Mine 3.Eds–Just Me.. Eds 4. Alpha-Because Life is Fun 5. Litzie - My BIG Picture 6. Mai - Love. Happiness. Us.

1. What do you want for your birthday? luxury vacations in the Carribean. Of course, that's too much. So I'm okay with a new mobile phone.
2. Who will be your next kiss? Dear son and hubby
3. When was the last time you went to the mall? Last weekend.
4. Are you wearing socks right now? No.
5. How did you spend your summer? Mostly, we're just at home taking care of my newborn.
6. Have you been to the cinema in the last 5 days? No.
7. What was the last thing you had to drink? Water.
8. What are you wearing right now? Shirt and shorts.
9. What was your last purchase? Huggies Diapers.
10. What was the last food you ate? Adobo and sinigang ng bangus.
11. Who would be the person you would call if you were up in the middle of the night and couldn’t sleep? I'd rather bug no one.
12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Yes, for my son.
13. Do you have a pet? We have 2 dogs and a cat in Frisco.
14. What made you laugh in the last 5 days? My dear son giggling.
15. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be? Hmm..in Boracay.
16. What is the last thing you purchased online? A kit from Pickleberrypop.com.
17. One thing you hate about yourself? My being OC.
18. Do you miss anyone? My dad.
19. What are your plans for the day? It's 8:45 PM. Lull the little one to sleep and retire the night too.
20. Last person you msg’d? Hubby via YM.
21. Ever went to a camp? Nope.
22. Are you a good student in school? Average, I guess...I managed though to grab a Dean's List post during my Freshman and Junior Year in College. Inconsistency..hehe!
23. What do you know about the (your) future? I get older and older every year. Hehe!
24. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? Bath and Body Works.
25. Where is/are your best friend/s right now? My hubby's just beside me....he's my bestfriend for life.

No comments: