Sunday, May 25, 2008

Random Q's Again.

Alpha's tags and memes interest me a lot so here's another set I'd like to answer.

What did you want to be when you were little? I wanted to be a bank teller or a librarian.
Favorite Candy? When I was pregnant, I craved for Mentos Fruity Candy a lot.
What is your best childhood memory? I have a lot. The first that crossed my mind now is when I played lutu-lutuan and mashed with my hands some siling labuyo. I cried madly when I felt my hands having a burning sensation. I got scolded by my Grandma while she helped me relieve the pain.
Different jobs you have had in your life? Tellering, Accounts Payable and Purchasing.
Nicknames? Mai, Ninin.
Piercing? Both ears.
Ever been to Africa? Nope.
Love someone so much it made you cry? Yeah.
Been in a car accident? Never been. This reminds me of the scene we saw along EDSA yesterday. A car got bumped wildly by a bus. Poor rear spoilers, they were seemingly crumpled to bits.
Croutons or bacon bits? Bacon bits.
Favorite day of the week? Weekends. Two full days with my boys.
Favorite restaurants? Sentro, Dampa

No comments: