Friday, September 26, 2008

The Bag Tag.

1. What's the most important thing in there?
My wallet that contains a few paper bills, IDs, ATM and Credit Cards; my passport, my bank book, my mobile phone, and prayer book.

2. What's the most embarrassing thing in there?
Hahaha previous month's paid bills, bills and bills. I need to declutter my bag, I know.

3. What's the smallest thing in there?
My yellow hair clip.

4. Is there anything illegal in there?
There is none.

5. How many pens are in there?
I have three..one red Gelball gel pen, one black Value-OA gel pen, one Dong-A black gel pen (I love gel pens!) and one Parker pen. This makes me wonder how come I got so many pens in my bag. LOLz.

6. Do you keep anything edible in there?
When I was still working, I used to stock mints in my bag. But now, I don't have.

7. Are there invoices, receipts, etc in there?
Yes..plenty of them. The oldest, the Dad's receipt dated June 15, 2008.

8. Is the color of your wallet the same as your bag?
Yes, they're both black.

9. Are you a bag person? How many bags do you own?
Not really. I just have a few..3 I think.

10. Are you brand conscious with your bags?
No. I have a few branded bags but they weren't bought. They were gifts to me.

No comments: