Saturday, September 27, 2008

Do You Need To Lose Weight?




You Are Very Thin



Your BMI is 17.6 - a healthy BMI falls between 18.5 and 25



Don't lose any weight. You already are quite slender.

You could even gain a few pounds if you wanted.

Indulge yourself every once and a while!



Don't agree? Blame the government standards we based this test on!



Obviously, I need not lose weight any further. I stand at about 60 inches (yeah just about 5 feet small) and weighs, as of my last checking, I'm just 90 pounds. Apart from breastfeeding, the reason why my dropped weight to this from my average of 100 lbs, is because of my little son who's getting heavier day by day and who wants no one but me to carry him. Yes, he's so clingy these days. Tough, but it's okay..I love him to bits.

No comments: