Thursday, September 18, 2008

Do You Get Enough Sleep?




You Get Enough Sleep



Although sometimes it make not feel like it on Monday morning...

You are getting enough sleep.

Want to sleep better? Try wearing socks to bed and turning your clock to where you can't see it.



If I were to take this quiz some time April, the results would have been otherwise. Thank goodness, my son has been sleeping through the night since his second month. Otherwise, I might have become a total zombie for months already. I can still recall how tough it was during Asher's first month when we have to wake up every hour or so to check why he's crying in the middle of the night or in the wee hours of the morning. I felt my head was about to explode and acne was all over my face due to lack of sleep. But that's how the first part of motherhood is and albeit difficult, it was all worth it. You'll be doing everything for your child.