Sunday, September 14, 2008

Christmas Shopping and Shipping.

We're almost halfway through September, then just about two and a half months, Christmas is already right here in front of our nose. Don't you always wonder how time flies by so swiftly? Well I do. That's the reason why as early as now, I have started listing down the list of Christmas gifts we'll give this year. I also told hubby to start buying whenever we can so as to avoid the Christmas rush just like what happened last year.

Since it's gonna be Asher's first Christmas celebration, we're the most excited that's why as early as now I have also started listing down his Christmas Wish List as well as things that Santa Claus will be gifting him. I am also excited for the sales that we'll be happening as the season changes. I'm one manic mommy shopper again if that happens. If only Old Navy could have been accepting international billing details, we're supposed to be waiting for a box full of shopping loots that would be shipped by an Oregon-based friend to here. Then I might as well ask her to send a best buy dell laptop I saw online through portland crating services. Fragile and valued items such as these must be via shipping crates portland as they are not safe to be sent via ordinary shipping boxes. Her mom has tried sending a furniture through Industrial Craters and Packers' crating portland services and they were pleased how the custom crates were done. Their services are commendable for they have been in the business and trusted over the years.

1 comment:

Primp and Prettify said...

well, I have my own shopping list also. It's better to shop as early as possible. Save yourself from stress. =)

My wedding registry