Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Beauty Jobs.

I was supposed to digiscrap today but I set aside it for the mean time as a friend is in need of my help. She's looking for a cosmetology school in Minneapolis to where she can pursue her interest. Luckily, I stumbled upon the Regency Beauty Institute. I find their curriculum interesting most especially the career opportunities it offers after graduation. Recently, it has launched a beauty industry job placement website where their students can search and apply for beauty jobs among its industry partners. Hence, their students are assured of a successful career afterwards in the same way that salon and spa owner partners don't have a hard time scouting for a promising new talent. I bet my friend will be overly delighted with my online find.

No comments: