Saturday, September 13, 2008

"Protect Baby, Protect Mom"

Two former colleagues are about to give birth soon. Two friends are scheduled to pop any time soon as well. Five blogger and twitter friends are also pregnant. Are we having some baby boom here..probably yes. I remember when I was infanticipating a few months back, I have several friends and acquaintances who were also pregnant. Oh well, babies are a blessing and being a mother is the best experience a woman can undergo in life so it's no wonder why pregnancy and birth announcements are always good news, don't you agree?

Now this suddenly reminds me of my own pregnancy. The moment I learned that hubby and I were infanticipating, I read countless pregnancy and parenting books and signed up with several pregnancy journal newsletters to educate me about the things I need to know and learn especially that I'm a first time mom. There are tons of new terms that I encountered and one of them is this technology called cord blood banking where a newborn's umbilical cord blood is preserved for potential use against many illnesses like Leukemia, Lymphoma and Immune system disorders. There are already many pregnant Moms who have supported this undertaking that's why initiatives such as Cryo-Cell's "Protect Baby, Protect Mom" are worth trying out. If you'd like to know more about this program, hop on over Cryo-cell's site and check out their "Protect Baby, Protect Mom" Special Limited-Time Introductory Offer.


Further you might want to check out the other Cryo-Cell Innovative Stem Cell Solutions. This is also entirely new to me. I didn't know that our menstrual fluid during our menstrual cycle aren't unsanitary wastes at all. They are source of vital stem cells that are collected, processed and cryo-preserved that may have value over time as new cellular therapies emerge.

No comments: