Thursday, January 14, 2010

Karma.

Just a thought to ponder:

If you have a friend, a sibling or a family member who found a cellphone in a certain place, will you condone his action by getting delighted upon the little treasure he stumbled upon? Or you will not tolerate his action and instead, you will encourage him to return the item?


I am a firm believer of karma. Whether good or bad, I think that we'll equally reap the consequences of our actions towards others. I have had similar experiences in the past and without second thoughts, I right away returned the item to the rightful owner. I don't want myself or any of my loved ones suffer the same fate of losing valuable things or even worse like getting sick such as simplex herpes, bankrupt or those worse scenarios that I can't imagine. What goes around comes around.

No comments: