Wednesday, January 20, 2010

One of a Kind Paracetamol.

I'm not in my best mood and condition right now. Kinda feeling sickly as I my throat's starting to feel itchy and I feel so tired even though I was just idle the whole day. It could be a sign that Aunt Flo's coming as I just checked my calendar now (read as PMS-ing) but I can not discount the fact that there are sickies in the house and that it could also be the virus is now creeping into my system. Thanks to this gallery of faux sapphire earrings from Holsted Jewelers, I'm somehow relieved and pacified. These jewelries are actually soothing to the eyes..perhaps the reason could be blue is my favorite color and it's one of the loveliest and most striking gems out there. It's a good thing that my moodiness extends to my shopping tendencies. Otherwise, I would have damaged my credit card on impulse big time.

No comments: