Monday, January 11, 2010

Motherhood Marks

When I became a mother, I embraced everything that comes along with it. Often deprived of "me" time, endless zombie nights especially during the post delivery on first few weeks, physical and mental stress brought about by a growing robust kid and of course, the body's transformation to a "mother-like" built. While I may be blessed that I got back to my skinny self in just a matter of few months (thanks to breastfeeding), I have my very own post natal body imperfections, too: my flabby and stretch marks-filled belly. So I realized I'm not blessed with an elastic skin. This means, I may still fit in but I don't have the confidence to strut my two-piece swimwear..shame-faced to expose the "ugly" marks. But as I've said, I have embraced every "motherhood marks" even they may be unpleasant so I don't have plans of having it removed via special operation or what.

There are those who undergo and try the technology of liposuction and body contouring butI can't blame them. They do it to look and feel better about themselves. That's also the reason why various lipo clinics exist now such as sono bello. With clinics situated mostly in the western part, their highly-trained team of plastic surgeons and liposuction physicians have made a lot of patients happy and felt better about themselves afterwards.

No comments: