Friday, January 08, 2010

Lawyer Talks.

I am self-confessed avid Kapamilya shows fanatic as I find most of their TV shows entertaining. Every night, we watch their prime time shows from TV Patrol up to Pinoy Big Brother. Since it's a sort of nightly marathon, the teleserye "Dahil May Isang Ikaw" is part of our routine although the story line has become less interesting. I really hate it when a story revolves around revenge and hatred) but nevertheless, I still watch because it precedes Pinoy Big Brother and the stars are good in acting. Also, the story includes lawyer characters and it's thrilling to watch court room debates and actions. These actors are really good because it's tough to portray a lawyer's character, in my opinion. I wonder how tougher it is in real life. How I wish I personally know a San Antonio personal injury attorney so we can ask. By the way, for those of you who are in Texas and needing a free consultation or assistance about your rights and legal options for compensation for motor vehicle accident injuries or workplace accident claims, do check out the competent O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath lawyers.

No comments: