Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Tired But Still Sweet

The husband for the second night in a row came home from work this late. Something urgent came up and they are all forced to render extra hours in the office to work on it. Poor hubby, he's getting exhausted and is so yearning to take a leave and de-stress for a while. As for me, I've got no qualms about staying up late to wait for him. I have plenty of tasks right now so that's what I do while waiting for his arrival. Even though he's so stressed and all, I commend the husband's thoughtfulness. He came home with a Mcdonald's Double Cheeseburger for me. Sweet. It's just ironic because my browser was displaying the page: http://www.weightlosspills.net when he handed me the Mcdo plastic bag and my eyes (and taste buds..and tummy) went crazy.

No comments: