Thursday, January 21, 2010

So Sleepy.

It's siesta time! But alas, I have some works to do so even though the bed is tempting me to lie down beside my soundly napping little son, I'm strongly resisting the urge. I just can't afford to nap at this time. This is the advantage of not having a study table or a work station. I do not have such special space so it's either I work on the dining table or on our metal beds. In our future little home, I'll make sure that I will find some little nook where I can have my work station. It doesn't matter if it won't be well and lavishly furnished as if I'm working in a real office. Just a set of table and comfortable (preferably something that's ergonomically designed for my dextroscoliotic back) chair. That way, not only I will have good posture while working but also, to prevent me from giving in to sleeping/napping temptations like I'm undergoing through right now. Now I just have to figure out how to keep my eyes open and preventing to shut on their own. Coffees are out since they don't work for me. Pinch and slap myself? Nah, that would be too harsh. Eat? It's too early for snack time. Well then I guess, I just have to do a hundred Jumping Jacks then.

No comments: