Monday, July 26, 2010

Macy’s Home Sale

I just got alerted through my Google Reader about Macy's Home Sale.  I hurriedly headed to the site without the intention to shop (and I repeat, not to shop).  Home Sales and home stuffs are what interest me the most lately because I’d love seeing, getting ideas and inspirations and exploring ways on how to spruce up our humble abode.

Items such as bed, kitchen, bath, dining, mattress, luggage and furniture are priced down by 15% percent until August 15.  Free shipping can be enjoyed on orders over $125 by just typing the discount code BACKHOME at checkout.

Here are just some of the things on sale from Macy’s.

704433_fpx.tifMartha Stewart Collection Bedding, Dreamtime Floral Collection

murrays-macys-ceiling-lighting-closeout-murray-feiss-chandelier-5-light-exposition

Murray Feiss Chandelier, 5 Light Exposition

macys-table-linens-closeout-vera-imprints-table-linens-collection 

Vera "Imprints" Table Linens Collection - $23.97

No comments: