Monday, July 26, 2010

Wardrobe additions and Yearning for a Cosmetology Career

It’s been a while since I last purchased a “reward” for myself.  And so, for all the hard work I’ve done these past few months, I decided to be in the mood to update my wardrobe last Thursday.  A Facebook friend got tagged by an apparel online store and I was lured by the lovely tops and dresses it offers.  I browsed the profile and albums then the next thing I knew, I was placing my order for 2 dresses and 3 blouses.  I paid the other day via bank deposit then just as promised, my order arrived yesterday.  I’m so in love with the clothes I bought.  Everything..especially the size just fits me right.  It’s as if it was tailored made for me.  I’m so happy to have five new additions to my closet.  Now if only I can also update my makeup application know-how then I am so ready to do the catwalk on the runway.  LOL.  I know that a Florida cosmetology School called Regency Beauty Institute can equip me with all the necessary beauty lessons but alas, it’s just too far away from where I am.  I might see if they have a local counterpart soon as I know that they’ve been constantly growing and expanding.  In fact, they have now more than 30 campuses across the US.

No comments: