Wednesday, May 16, 2007

26 Things I Love About You.

Here's the layout I did for my dear hubby as he just celebrated his 26th birthday:

Things I Love About You 
 
1. your jolly personality
2. your admirable wisdom
3. you have a positive outlook of life
4. you are driven to achieve your goals
5. you are my uplifter when I am discouraged
6. you give the most relaxing massage when I get home tired from work
7. you are a very good provider
8. you are supportive of me all the time
9. you have nothing but praises on my digiscrap layouts
10. you have the sexiest bulging tummy
11. you are a good dancer
12. you take care of me well when I am sick
13. you have a contagious laugh
14. you are a very good listener
15. you always pray with me at night
16. you always make me feel safe
17. you put up with all my moodiness and crankiness
18. you give awesome hugs and kisses
19. you make me weak in the knees
20. you play on the desktop or watch TV so I can scrap and blog in our laptop
21. you make a very good technical support when our computer bogs down
22. you give sensible advices
23. you have the sunniest smile
24. you accept me as I am despite my shortcomings
25. you are always there for me especially when times are tough
26. you love me unconditionally

Credits:
Alpha and Gettingedgy Elements by Lauren Grier
Blue Prints Paper by Katie the Scrapbooklady
Vintage Frame by Nancy Comelab
Doodlebutterfly by SSD Designs
Ribbon by Tracy Collins
Tear by Linda Billdal
Amore Heart by Shabby Princess
Love Elements by Vera Lim
Bejeweled Brad by Ashley Olson
Stringtie by Ashley Olson
Ribbon Border by Amy Cheeseman


No comments: