Saturday, May 12, 2007

To All Moms Out There...


Hope you enjoy this special day as you are honored and gratified for all the sacrifices and hard work you do for the family.

To my Mom, my stepmom and to my mom-in-law..thank you for the motherly love you've been giving me.

**********************

I’ll just keep this short and I have to post this right away before the intermittent wi-fi connection in this hotel totally pisses me off. We’re in Subic right now with my in-laws and the whole family celebrating Mom’s Day, Paul’s and MIL’s birthday on the 14th and 16th respectively. We’re heading back to Manila in a few hours. :sigh: Kwento and stories to follow.

See yah later or probably tomorrow since we’ll be having a surprise gimik tonight for my dear hubby. Ssshhhh. *wink wink*

No comments: