Saturday, May 26, 2007

Shrek Happy Meal Toys.

My hubby and I drove out this afternoon to buy some stocks of copy papers for the internet shop. Although, it’s a bit cloudy this noon, the traces of summer heat can still be felt. It’s a good thing that Green Machine’s (that’s what we call our green Nissan Sentra baby) Auto air conditioning has been fixed. It was just last week that hubby got it repaired and Freon-refilled.

Prior returning home, I requested him that we drop by Mcdonald’s Drive Thru (along Tomas Morato) to buy Mc Nuggets Shrek Happy Meal. I was craving for the McNuggets but I’m craving and wanting more the Shrek Happy Meal Toys. Who says they’re only for kids? Nah. Haha! Probably the childish side of me kicks in again.


Each one of these 10 collectible Shrek toys says a line and features a little bit of posability. I started this craze last week when out of curiosity I bought one and got Fiona. This afternoon, I was hoping to get Toy #1 Shrek (who says “I’m an ogre *burp* I’m on it!) but the Toy #7 Baby Ogre is the only one available so I got no choice.

Seems like I also got hubby into this craze as he promised me to buy a new Happy Meal tomorrow. Yipee! I really hope to get Shrek or Donkey next time.

My Must-Haves Shrek Happy Meal Toys:
1) Shrek
2) Puss in Boots
3) Donkey
4) Gingy
5) Artie
6) Girl Baby Ogre
7) Boy Ogre Baby Sitting
8) Boy Ogre Baby Standing
9) Princess Fiona
10) Dronkey

2 down, 8 more to go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

let's all go shrek happy meal crazy!!!!

i've Shrek, Donkey, Puss n boots and gingy! ^______________^

~ena