Saturday, May 05, 2007

Long Day Friday.

Yesterday was a bit long day for me. I was up as early as 5:00 am to attend the NHO Training at 6:00 AM in Insular. Even though I’ve been with the company for 6 months already as a project employee, I am required to undergo this new hires’ orientation since it’s only now that I’m directly hired by the company technically. My co-trainees were all agents for an account to be based in our Alabang site. Basically, it was just an orientation about the company which a new hire must learn about. There were several video and powerpoint presentations, icebreakers and group activities as well. It was a bit boring probably because I’m quite familiar already with the information that was presented. The freezing cold temperature of the training room didn’t help either to keep me awake. The orientation ended early to my delight. I was supposed to do an errand to claim my brother’s educational plan check in QC but I couldn’t bear the scorching heat so I headed to our office. I suddenly remembered that I need to send my OT report prior the cutoff this Saturday to HR that is for crediting this coming payroll period, otherwise, it’ll be reflected late. So I opened my email and voila, the emails I received made me stay until 6 pm unconsciously. If Paul didn’t buzz me, I might have stayed late again and might have “castigated” again by my dear hubby for rendering too much late OTs lately. So with that in mind, I packed up and went home.

1 comment:

tin-tin said...

wait! you're not with convergy's anymore?
at hanggang ngayon di mo p rin nakukuha ang check ng sa educ plan na yun?