Sunday, May 27, 2007

Motivator.

Not only during job interviews that I encounter the question “What are your short-term or long-term goals?” Even as a student, I have encountered this so many times and more often than not, I give out the same goals that I have in mind. Now that I’m in my mid-20’s I’m reflecting how near or how far am I to those goals. My assessment made me realize that I’m still far from attaining some of these ambitions and that there are several factors from preventing me get near it. I guess I have to re-align myself and reprogram my mind. I need to be driven and must persist this motivation.

Aside from my dear hubby who has been my “stimulator”, I have downloaded a motivation software tool called Motivator and I find it really helpful. It is a software that can help you re-program your habits, reminding you of what needs to be done, prompting you to check your behavior in order for you to achieve that dream (as per their research, in as little as 2 weeks). It will help you stay focused by displaying a little pop up text reminders to help you keep re-aligned with your preset affirmations. (Just like how your YM notifies you when someone logs in or logs out). These ‘every now and then’ reminders enable you to assess and reflect if you are forwarding to that direction. By the way, this powerful tool is absolutely free so go and check it for yourself.

No comments: