Monday, May 21, 2007

Monday Sickness.

Waking up on an early Monday morning is always a torture. Well, I can say, that I’m not the only one who can attest to this. This morning, almost everyone came in the office later than they usually should. Call it Monday Sickness. Don’t you just hate getting back to work after the week end? It felt so “bitin” and you can’t help but wonder how fast the weekend went by. Then, upon reaching your workplace, you’re aware of the heaps of workload waiting to be actuated upon and yet, procrastination sinks in as you ignore them and feel like just lagging. Several of my officemates were also on leave today which aggravates the sluggish ambiance. To make things worse, they have blocked the Yahoo launchcast on our server, thus, with the deafening muteness. Darn! There’s only one word that describes my Monday at work…B-O-R-I-N-G.

No comments: